March 2012 Care At The Fort Mill Care Center
Below are the results of the Fort Mill Care Center’s activities for March 2012:
- Number of families: 282 total.
- Number of people: 821.
- Pounds of food distributed: 19,506
- Spent $1,473 for food and non-food items Cost person: $1.99
- Volunteer hours for pantry: 342hrs
- Total # of families served: 281 (includes pantry)
- New Clients: 25;
- Money spend on Utilities $12,964
- Prescriptions: $5,684
- Miscellaneous: $310 ( dentist)
- Total spend for month: $19,303
- Volunteer hours: 307;
- Days open: 13
If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org