VOLUNTEERS – If you think you would like to volunteer, please come by the Care Center any Mon., Wed., or Friday between 9 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. We would be glad to give all a tour and discuss volunteer firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address:Fort Mill Care Center, Inc. PO Box 1401 Fort Mill, South Carolina 29716-1401 Phone: (803) 547-7620 Fax: (803) 547-7850
Operating Hours for Care Requests and Food Donation Drop off:
- Monday: 9:00AM to 12:00 Noon
- Wednesday: 9:00AM to 12:00 Noon
- Friday: 9:00AM to 12:00 Noon
- New Clients must be signed in by 11:00 am for services that day.
In the case of inclimate weather, if the Fort Mill School District closes school, we will also be closed.
Documents (hard copies) needed as part of the care application process are:
- Social Security Cards for each member in household.
- Proof of Address for everyone over 18 in the home.
- Proof of Income for everyone over 18 in the home.
Alternate Drop Off Locations
Brightway Insurance. Donations can be dropped off during regular business hours.
Address: 1504 Carolina Place Drive, Suite 110
Fort Mill, SC 29708