How we are balancing SAFETY and MEETING NEEDS
Update – May 18, 2020
Thank you to all who have been patient with our drive-thru process over the past couple months. As things continue to evolve, so do our operations. While we are not yet returning to “business as usual,” we are getting closer to that eventual goal. Here are the changes to our operations that you can expect beginning Monday, May 18th.
- All visitors to the Fort Mill Care Center will be required to wear a mask and must be symptom-free. Thanks to our generous community, we have masks available.
- We will no longer be operating as a drive thru.
- Those seeking assistance should use the front entrance off of Old Nation Road. A volunteer will greet you. We are limiting the number of people in the building in order to help us observe social distancing. You may be asked to wait outside under the awning.
- Those making donations should park in the back lot in the spaces closest to our storage building. One of our volunteers will come to assist you with your donation.
We are grateful to be a part of this wonderful community and for the opportunity to serve. We continue to pray for your health and well-being.
Update – March 23, 2020
In an effort to help limit exposure to COVID-19, the Fort Mill Care Center has suspended our normal procedures, and we are implementing a new system to facilitate our food distribution efforts. As of March 16th, we no longer allow visitors into our building. However, we remain committed to serving our community by providing limited services via drive-thru. Simply follow the directions below and we will continue to serve you as quickly as we can.
1) Important – Please STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE throughout your visit.
2) When arriving at the Fort Mill Care Center, please drive to the rear parking lot and loop in front of the staff entrance. If others are ahead of you, please wait in line.
3) A member of our team will visit with you and determine how we can help. They will maintain some distance, so please speak loudly so they can hear you.
4) When directed to, loop back toward the front of the building and park by the sidewalk. Another member of our team will bring your items and load them in your vehicle for you.
If you are bringing donations, please pull into the gravel driveway in front of the storage building on Old Nation Road.
We pray for you health and safety during this uncertain time!