Below are the results of the Fort Mill Care Center’s activities for April 2012:
- Number of families: 295 total.
- Number of people: 853.
- Pounds of food distributed: 22,758
- Spent $1,473 for food and non-food items
- Volunteer hours for pantry: 311hrs
- Total # of families served: 402 (includes pantry)
- New Clients: 20;
- Money spend on Utilities $17,873
- Prescriptions: $3,605
- Miscellaneous: $705
- Total spend for month: $22,184
- Days open: 12
If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers 18 years and older are needed for the Fort Mill Care Center, contact us via our contact form or come by the Care Center during posted open hours.