Below are the results of the Fort Mill Care Center’s activities for February 2012:
- Number of families: 255 total.
- Number of people: 751.
- Pounds of food distributed: 22,365
- Spent $1,389 for food and non-food items Cost person: $1.85
- Volunteer hours for pantry: 357hrs
- Total # of families served: 366 (includes pantry)
- New Clients: 21;
- Money spend on Utilities $11,337;
- Prescriptions: $5,446
- Miscellaneous: $310 ( dentist)
- Total spend for month: $17,499
- Volunteer hours: 389;
- Days open: 13
If you have any questions contact us at email@example.com